Saturday, October 24, 2015

2 more Halloween cards :)

Happy Saturday everyone! 
I wanted to pop in today and share my last two Halloween cards with you! 

My first card features an image from Dilly Beans Stamps, Isn't that mummy adorable?! 
Materials: Copics, Sentiment-Penny Black, Dangling Spider die- Memory Box, Fishtail flags- MFT, paper- Teresa Collins, Circle Background stamp- Deep Red Stamps & VersaMark ink 
For my second card I used two Halloween Stamps from DRS... a couple of weeks ago I won their challenge and these rubber stamps arrived in the mail, Thank you! :) I love that fun sentiment!
It's colored with Copics and I paper pieced the witch's dress.
Other Materials: papers- Teresa Collins, bats- MS punch, flower- Spellbinders Peony die & sequins
 Well, that's it for today, thanks so much for stopping by~ I always look forward to your visits and wonderful comments!
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
4 Crafty ChicksHappy Halloween
A Gem of a Challenge- Too cute to spook (mummy card)
Craft RocketSpooky (mummy card)
Chocolate, Coffee & CardsHalloween
Crafts 4 EternityHalloween
Crafty CatzMonsters: spooky or cute (mummy card)
InkspirationalCute Halloween or pumpkin/owl (mummy card)
Inky Chicks- Halloween
Kitty Bee DesignsHalloween
QKR StampedeHalloween

18 comments:

Janice said...

Souper cards, great images and gorgeous colours - love both your seasonal cards Tammy, Jx

Kuni said...

Wonderful Halloween cards Tammy, gorgeous colours.
Big Hugs
Kuni

Pia S said...

Both cards have great layouts and I like your color choices, not typically Halloween (I think, I'm no Halloween expert, lol), very detailed fun designs!

jimlynn said...

Both are so precious! Love all the spiders on that first one - and the cutest mummy ever! The second is FUN! Great sentiment and mix of patterned paper.
Lynn

Judith said...

Two fabulous cards Tammy - love the sentiment on the second one! hugs judith x

Sue B said...

Ooh these are gorgeous Tammy… I love your use of colour… so vibrant and stunning! the mummy is oh so cute!! and love the spiders and bats! :-))
Hope you're having a good weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Stampsnob. said...

Both cards are very good for the season Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges,,,,,,,Lis DT

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Tammy
Two great fun Halloween cards.
Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang.

papierelle said...

Two beautiful cards, the first so spooky!!
Hugs Gundi

anncreatief said...

Wouw beautiful i love it, and thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&CC.
Hugs Anneke DT

Davi said...

Tammy only you can make the halloween card look soooo fun with all your fabulous dp and embellies with wonderful colors!! SUPER card my friend, have a Wonderful week :)

Monika Reeck said...

Woow Tammy
I am speechless
I love the first time the Image is so cute and he has a lolly is it a worm hhmmm now I am scarry but cute card
and the second one I adore the skirt of her with the same strip on your card lovely Bat DIE CUT too and sweet flower with dots inside
great cards all Tammy

Kim M said...

Great Halloween cards! Your mummy is so cute and coloured so well. Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)

*Vicki* said...

Tammy, these are both really super cute and fun Halloween designs!! I love that top card with the spider web banner and such a CUTE mummy image too! The second card is so much fun with the paper piece dress and such a cute sentiment too!! I love them both!! ;) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craft Rocket Challenges! Hope you will join us next time! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Both cards are fabulous! Love all the details and especially the "Goul"friends sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

carol said...

Hello wonderful spooky creations, thanks for sharing with us this week at CRAFTY CATZ x Carol

Repolainen said...

The both are adorable! Thanks so much and hugs, Pirjo DT QKR Stampede

michele said...

Fabulous Halloween cards! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity :) hugs x